RE: [cdt-dev] monthly CDT conference call?

+1 ... sneaky wednesday creeping up on us like that.

I'd like to add to the agenda a slot for Derrick and I to discuss
the CDT 3.0 plan and for others to provide their feedback to what
was initially presented to the list.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/plans/CDT_R3_0_
plan.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

Thanks,