Re: [cdt-dev] Fw: CDT 3.0.0 Build I200412221455 completed

Yes, this is with 3.1M4. I was thinking of running these weekly starting
in January. Running them more often was filling up the download machines
too quickly.

There should be a link somewhere. We don't really have anyone working
actively on the web site like we should, but I'll take a minute while I'm
updating the 2.1 release info to find it a home. I just want to make sure
people aren't using these builds for their day-to-day activity. We'll need
to make sure we word the link correctly.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/22/2004 03:27 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
cdt-test-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Fw: CDT 3.0.0 Build I200412221455 completed

> First 3.0.0 build has been completed.

Very Cool !!
So this is with 3.1M4

Folks been asking me again and again, is there a link to
this URL:

 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/

somewhere on our webpage ?