Re: [cdt-dev] Time to move to Eclipse 3.1?

I too think that we should move as soon as possible.

+1

        -Dave

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/20/2004 04:26 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Time to move to Eclipse 3.1?

I'm always an early adopter anyway, but the sooner we can move to 3.1 and
adjust to the API changes there, the sooner we can get rolling.

+1.

As soon as we move, I'll kick off CDT 3.0 builds.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

"Mikhail Khodjaiants" <mikhailk@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/20/2004 04:14 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Time to move to Eclipse 3.1?

Hi,

I think it's time to move our development to Eclipse 3.1. There are
changes in Eclipse 3.1 M4 that are not compatible with CDT 2.1. For
example, the Memory view API has been changed. There are also changes in
the Debug framework that we want to take advantage of. This all applies to
debugger, but I am sure there are other changes too.
So, I'm voting +1.

Regards,
Mikhail Khodjaiants