[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Patch for Bugzilla Bug 81588

> ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C4E521.F01E5E20
>
> Hi,
>
> 	Please find the attached patch file for Bugzilla Bug 81588  . Please apply this patch on CDT HEAD.
>
> 	Is it possible to apply these changes in CDT 2.0.2 ?
>
> 	Problem:
> 	-------------
> 		Currently there are error parsers which parses output from GNU's compiler, make
> 		file, assembler. There are no parsers with respect to HP's aCC, assembler , make & linker.
>
> 	Solution:
> 	------------
> 		I have written parsers which "parses" output messages specific to HPUX acc 5.x or acc 6.x, linker, make
> 		& assembler.

Bala,
  This is great, but what stopping you to put this in to your own plugin ?
Since error parsers are extension point, and all contributions will be gathered and shown.

So why do they have to be in the CDT plugins ?

> 	Is it possible to apply these changes in CDT 2.0.2 ?

If you move the classes in there own plugin and we make them available via the CDT contribution
download or whatever, will that be satisfactory ?

Back to the top