Re: [cdt-dev] Updated 2.1 New and Noteworthy

The Type Hierarchy View is new in 2.1, but the C/C++ Browsing perspective was already in 2.0.

Under the section "New C/C++ Wizards" you've got "C++ projects (via the new class wizard)". I'm not sure what you meant by this? There is actually a drop-down toolbar item for creating any type of C or C++ projects.

Thanks
-Chris

Thomas Fletcher wrote:
Folks,

  I've attached the latest New and Noteworthy for 2.1.  Please take
a chance to review this so that we can put it out at the same time
as the general release.

  Some areas I'm potentially missing: Class Browsing/Type Hierarchy
changes and/or updates.

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top