RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 RC5 Now Available for Testing: no access to global variables

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Recoskie, Chris
Sent: Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004 15:21
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 RC5 Now Available for Testing: no access
to global variables

> From my private bug list, the Xlinker issue is gone. Although it seems
> that
> the string with comma ("Xlinker, <xxx>") is used during the first
start of
> CDT after installation. I changed some preference options and suddenly
the
> correct string "Xlinker <xxx>" was used (any explanation for this?).

[Recoskie, Chris] Unless you either change an option or clean your
project to regenerate the makefile, the old makefile will be used.

[Manfred Neugebauer]
I started the RC5 version completely new: new workspace, new project. So I
was surprised to see the comma back.
My feeling is that some initialization default value is used unless you
change something in the preference windows.

Manfred.