[cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 RC6 Now Available for Testing

Hey gang,

I've cut another RC build to pick up the fixes for bugs 80620 and 79678.
I'll check again on Tuesday morning and see if there have been any more
changes before I will call for a vote on GA (notice the hint, anyone can
call a vote earlier if they wish, especially if they know better that
there will be no more changes ;-)

Build is available at:

        http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/2.1.0/RC6

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

Back to the top