Re: [cdt-dev] Why I can't cvs out cdt module?

Probably because the CDT is on /home/tools. :)

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

"Lamu Guo" <lamuguo@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/09/2004 07:15 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Why I can't cvs out cdt module?

    I set CVSROOT as :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/eclipse, and
use cvs command to check out org.eclipse.cdt, but it failed, like below.
But
jdt is OK to be checked out. Anyone can tell me the reason? Thanks!

$ cvs co org.eclipse.cdt
cvs server: cannot find module `org.eclipse.cdt' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

$ cvs co org.eclipse.jdt
cvs server: Updating org.eclipse.jdt
U org.eclipse.jdt/.project
U org.eclipse.jdt/about.html
U org.eclipse.jdt/about.ini
U org.eclipse.jdt/about.mappings
U org.eclipse.jdt/about.properties
U org.eclipse.jdt/build.properties
cvs [checkout aborted]: received interrupt signal