[cdt-dev] Re: Remote debugging with CDT 2.1 RC 3

> Hallo,
>
> Thanks for finding the problem and making the fix.
>
> You asked me to test your update. Here I have a small handling problem. I
> looked at the web entry "nightly builts"
> (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/2.1.0/index.html). But the
> last built is RC3. Is there a different way to get an update on object code
> level or do I have to download the complete source code and compile it on my
> system?
>
> Please give me some information about this procedure, since this is new for
> me.

Good questions, I do not have any definitive answers, (so thread
redirect to the public mailing list)
The nightly builds scripts are broken, IIRC.  So you will probably have to wait for another RC?
or build the plugins yourself, part of the answer to do that(build CDT) is in
the CDT faq at http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Thanks for the feedback/PR.

Back to the top