RE: [cdt-dev] how to build multi level targets ?

Thomas, I hope, you don't blame on me.
I just gave one more answer as his last opinion was not glad about creating
20 projects.

Sure, it would be better to have many projects, with the advantage of
smaller and faster indexes and index-operations, project dependencies on
interface boundaries, multiple projects may depend on one lib and get
updated, if that lib has been changed in Eclipse, etc. pp.