RE: [cdt-dev] Scanner configuration correctness for CDT 3.0 featu re specs document available

Around here somewhere, gathering dust no doubt, is a plugin that
I wrote that added an "C/C++ Compile Error Importer" to the CDT.
This allowed you to take your builds and pipe the output to a
file, achieving a much higher throughput.  Then later you could do
an "import" of the error file to get all of the error markers etc.
It needs to be re-visited, but if anyone is interested, I'm happy
to make it available.

Coupling this file import as a build action that can occur on its
own might be interesting.

Thomas

Back to the top