Re: [cdt-dev] how to build multi level targets ?

> > Create 20 projects ins't quicker than creating 20 Make Target ?
> >
> > Have you anything   more efficient ?
> >

> Not particulary, Eclipse does not allow subprojects(projects within
> projects).
> Maybe you can bring your case to the Eclipse platform case.

Or write a "Super"-Makefile in your project root, which calls all Makefiles
in each of your subdirectories in your project.

project
  +--- proj1
  +--- proj2
  +--- proj3
-----------
MAKE := make

.PHONY all debug clean proj1 proj2 proj3
TARGETS := proj1 proj2 proj3

all : $(TARGETS)

debug : $(TARGETS)

clean : $(TARGETS)