Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 new features

committers will then look at them and make a decision on whether to commit
them.

We appreciate any and all patches that come our way, even if we don't end
up using them.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

Przemek Tomaszewski <tomaszewski.p@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/26/2004 11:17 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 new features

Hello,
  I've made some changes on my local copy from HEAD:
 - coloring of operators, braces and numbers in C editor,
- error parser for st20cc compiler,
- fixed deadlock in outline when parsing large .h files

  If there is such possiibilty I would like to commit those changes,
so tell me who should receive patches to check the changes and
eventually commit them.

  Przemek Tomaszewski