RE: [cdt-dev] Generic Binary Parser

There is a caveat...

We've currently done this ourselves as an interim solution for our
product.  However, this results in CDT not knowing about any of the
global variables in your program.  I.e. you can't right click in the
Variables View and display the global variables.

YMMV

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto

I do
> this
> without doing a single line of java code ?".
>

> This plugins also illustrate how to implement the BinaryParser
extension
> point
> provided by the CDT for integration.  It is simple:
> - if extension ends with "exe" --> executable
> - if extension ends with "o" --> object
> - if extension ends with "so" --> shared library.
>
> It would be of helpfull to users having large sets of different types
of
> binaries
> but the CDT do not cover them.
>
> --