From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Douglas Schaefer
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 7:30 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

Thanks, Martin!

Probably the easiest way is to create a bugzilla entry and attach the
files there. Use the cdt-releng component. I'll take care of getting
them in.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada,
Rational Software Division

"Imrisek, Martin" <mimrisek@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/18/2004 11:27 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

Sorry for not responding earlier I was bogged down with some other
matters.
So, I got it and built it.  Where or whom should I send the resulting
library to?

Martin