From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alain Magloire
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 12:26 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

> LOL  please stay away with the Krispy Kreme stuff -  I've got to stay
> in shape and paddle all winter.
>
> Like I mentioned in an earlier e-mail I am volunteering myself to help

> out, I can help with a VC++6 build and a Mac OS X build and test.
> So, I'm stepping up - someone point me to a FAQ or something so I can
> set up a CDT build from source environment and I will get busy.

In eclipse create a new repository(see the CVS perspective and view)

anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/tools

Checkout
org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.macosx

- go to a shell
- change directory: <workspace>/org.eclipse.cdt.core.macosx/library
loop:
- type make
- if not compiling ...
	goto loop;