From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Douglas Schaefer
Sent: November 16, 2004 11:11 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

D'oh. This is pretty ugly, but inevitable I guess.

We have AIX, Linux PPC (mighty fine IBM platforms :), as well as HP-UX.
I might be able to get my Mac (currently running Linux) back running
MacOSX to cover that one. That leaves Linux on IA64 that Intel
contributed.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada,
Rational Software Division

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/16/2004 10:41 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

> If you sort that list by number of votes, you get these at the top
(votes, bug
> number, description):
>
> 7 27663 Programs launched from within Eclipse think stdout is no tty

The folks here, are looking at this.  This will mean a breakage in
the API of Spawner/ProcessFactory meaning that we will need to recompile
generate new JNI stubs.

Doug ... we have available to here (GNU/Linux(32 bits), old
Sparc(Solaris),
win32 machine and obviously ... QNX boxes.