Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

> D'oh. This is pretty ugly, but inevitable I guess.
>
> We have AIX, Linux PPC (mighty fine IBM platforms :), as well as HP-UX. I
> might be able to get my Mac (currently running Linux) back running MacOSX
> to cover that one. That leaves Linux on IA64 that Intel contributed.
>
> Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
> Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

We’ll get whatever needs to be done for Linux on IA64 done.  Just let me know what needs to happen.

By the way, I stopped receiving mail from the CDT mailing lists this weekend – I read this message on the archive.  I’m trying to figure out what happened.  So, you won’t be getting “real-time” responses from me until it gets fixed…

Regards,
Leo

Back to the top