[cdt-dev] Removing unused and/or deprecated files

Hi All,
Some UI elements have been deprecated or just unused since CDT 1.2. Specifically I am thinking of BuildPathInfoBlock.java and ScannerConfigOptionsDialog.java (which never made to any release) in package org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui.dialogs. The second one is causing me some grief while working on 3.0 scanner configuration discovery enhancements. If no one objects I will delete these two files from CVS.

Thanks,
Vmir

Back to the top