Re: [cdt-dev] Sorry, still search question

We have similar problems here.  As it was explained to me, functions that
do not return ANSI C standard types are not supported by the parser yet (at
least for goto declaration searches).  If (plrvw_FindPCI()) returns
boolean, that is not ANSI C standard.

I hope this is supported soon.  And, please correct me if I am
misinterpreting the issue.

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins Inc.

             Leon Pollak
             <leonp@xxxxxxxxx>
             cdt-dev-admin@ecl         cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ipse.org                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/09/2004 03:40          [cdt-dev] Sorry, still search
             AM                        question

             Please respond to
             cdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg

John Camelon wrote:
>Selection Search currently does not work for macro definitions/usage.

John, thanks a lot for the clarification.

But I have the very similar problem with functions too. I was sure that
this
is somehow connected...:-(

             I have a text, for example:

if (plrvw_FindPCI())
             return(-1);

1. How can I jump to the plrvw_FindPCI() code(body), which resides in
another
file pci.c of this project? F3 (and all other search functions on right
mouse
button) returns error message in status line.
2. Is there any way to jump to the plrvw_FindPCI() prototype, which resides
in
plrvw.h file included?