Re: [cdt-dev] Mach-O Binary Parser (Attn: Jeff Williams, Bryan Hunt or Matt Messier)

Thanks Greg. I installed the 2.1.0RC0 CDT, and the Mach-O parser is available in the list of binary parsers. However, the binary is still not recognized after selecting that parser. I looked around in the code, and there's quite a bit there. I didn't see anything that indicated that is was broken though.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin