Just a reminder of the monthly CDT conference call:

       Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2004
       Time: 1 p.m. EST
Dial-in: 1 877 303 3363 (International: 1 416 405 9300) Participant passcode: 7316708#
Agenda:
       Round the table
       CPL/EPL
       CDT 2.1 Closure
       CDT 3.0 Planning

If you have anything else you would like to add on, please let us know.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division