[cdt-dev] Drag & Drop from Make Targets View

Is it possible today to add Drag and Drop listeners to the Make Targets
viewer such that I can drag a make target into my own view?  Once I have
the target in my view, then I may want to run it, edit it, etc.

If it is not possible today, is it in the plans to add drag support to this
viewer?  I'm not very familiar yet with DND, but it seems like the first
step would be to make the Viewer object in the view accessible via a
getter.

Thanks,

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins