From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Douglas Schaefer
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 1:34 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 Closure

Hey gang,

We are fast approaching the agreed upon 2.1 development close date with
an
Release Candidate 0 scheduled for next Tuesday. The idea would be we go
into bug fixing mode after that with weekly release candidates until we
are satisfied with the quality of the 2.1 bits. We can talk more about
the
release criteria at the Nov call next Wednesday.

Right now, I'd like to get a feel on whether we are on target to meet
this
date, especially from the folks doing heavy 2.1 work (QNX, Intel,
others?)

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division