Re: [cdt-dev] Announcing Eclipse-RPM and Eclipse-OProfile

Hi Jeremy,

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 12:14, Jeremy Handcock wrote:
<snip>
> For more information, downloads, documentation, and how to get involved
> in Eclipse-RPM and Eclipse-OProfile, please visit the respective web
> sites:
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.cdt-contrib/org.eclipse.cdt.rpm-home/index.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.cdt-contrib/org.eclipse.cdt.oprofile-home/index.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

I couldn't find a reference to the cdt-contrib page on the main cdt
site. Are there any plans to add something?

> As you'll see on the web sites, we've created a new mailing list for
> developer discussion relating to these contributions:
> cdt-contrib-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.  Please feel free to follow up with any
> questions about Eclipse-RPM and Eclipse-OProfile.

It might be useful if there was a link to the cdt-contrib
subscription/archive page [1] from the CDT's mailing list page [2].

Cheers, Ben