Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse-wide environment variable recognition by sh ell

Could u provide more pointers in thie regard?

Roopa

                                                   To:   cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                   cc:   (bcc: Roopa Mahishi/BTC/SC/PHILIPS)
                                                   Subject:    Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse-wide environment variable recognition by sh
                                                         ell
               Alex Chapiro
               <achapiro@xxxxxxx>                  Classification:

               Sent by:
               cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxx

               10/20/2004 04:14 PM
               Please respond to
               cdt-dev

Launching any process from Eclipse using ProcessFactory class exec
methods, you can completely control environment of the new process.