Re: [cdt-dev] Erratic error: "This operation is unavailable for the current selection"

What is the bugzilla # for this bug?

Thanks,

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins Inc.

|         |           John Camelon     |
|         |           <jcamelon@xxxxxx.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           cdt-dev-admin@ecl|
|         |           ipse.org         |
|         |           10/13/2004 08:51 |
|         |           cdt-dev          |
  |       To:       cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [cdt-dev] Erratic error: "This operation is unavailable for the current selection"                       |

This is a bug.
The error message comes up when Selection Parse cannot identify what
"is_safe"is.
Most likely, it does not understand 'boolean' (non ANSI).

JohnC
www.eclipse.org/cdt