[cdt-dev] Re: Those pesky linked resources

I need to spend time again with the new managed make.  I have not given it
much attention since our initial CDT 1.2.0 evaluation.

Regarding the linked resources in the Standard Make project properties...
if linked resources cannot/will not be supported in the Includes list, can
the UI be changed to not allow linked resources from the project to be
added to the list.  Currently, if you add a folder from the project, and it
is down a linked resource, it gives a warning that it doesn't exist.  I
think this should be either disallowed, or automatically resolved to the
expicit path for the user.

Thanks,

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins Inc.