[cdt-dev] Those pesky linked resources

Can anyon comment on new functionality in the CDT 2.0.x that supports
linked resources better than the old 1.2.x?  For instance, the managed
builder in 1.2.x had trouble with linked resources (because make doesn't
know about them).  Likewise, we have our own troubles with them in our
standard make projects.

I've noticed in CDT 2.0.x that I cannot use linked resources in the C/C++
Include Paths property page.  It's like the resources are not being
resolved to physical locations (our linked resources use linked resource
variables).

How does the CDT 2.0.x support linked resources better, if at all, and what
are the plans for the future of the CDT?

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins Inc.

Back to the top