Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0.2 is now generally available

Congratulations team! To everyone who's helped make CDT 2.0.x a success, and that pretty much is everyone out there, our extended team here at IBM thank you very much. We look forward to our continuing participation with the CDT as it blossoms into the best darn C/C++ IDE in the industry!

I'd better stop now, I'm starting to get emotional ;-)

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

David Daoust/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2004 05:54 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0.2 is now generally available

It looks like the vote is +4  -0 .    I have made CDT 2.0.2 available in the usual places.

I have updated:

CDT Home page:              http://www.eclipse.org/cdt
CDT Download page:      http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/downloads/main.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

and Doug has updated the update site