Re: [cdt-dev] Praser once again

Philip Lawatsch wrote:
Hi,

I still do not have much luck in getting my project parsed and thus I've got some more questions to ask.

First of all, I assume the parser also does preprocessing of C++ files, at least do to where it should make decisions about include code or not surrounded by ifdefs.

But, how does the parser find out which defines are actually set?

I'm using a standard make project, so, how does the parser find this out?

Also, I currently have no build targets defined in any of my (>400) subprojects.

Hmm, now after parsing for about 10 minutes the parser simply gave up (crashed with an empty error message) at about 40% of my files (still >3k files to go).

Is there any way to force a reparse?

And, something different, is there any way to apply a filter to the navigator / c++ view pane? I currently have to scroll serveral miles from top to bottom.

kind regards Philip

Back to the top