RE: [cdt-dev] comment line color

Alain,

This worked like a charm.  Thank you very much for saving me the trouble
of tracking down the change.  Tracking down fixes when there is no patch
is Bugzilla nor on cdt-patch is a real pain :-(

If you don't mind forwarding the related PRs, I would appreciate it.
I'm not familiar with the issues you allude to.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto

IContentManager
> of Eclipse, we are working this out with the Plaform folks(I can
forward
> the
> relevant PRs if interested).

> <!-- Define the document provider and partitionner for the CEditor -->
>    <extension
>          id="org.eclipse.cdt.ui.CDocumentSetupParticipant"
>          name="%cDocumentSetupParticipant"
>          point="org.eclipse.core.filebuffers.documentSetup">
>       <participant
>             extensions="*"
>
> class="org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.CDocumentSetupParticipant">
>       </participant>
>    </extension>
>    <extension
>          id="org.eclipse.cdt.ui.CDocumentFactory"
>          name="%cDocumentFactory"
>          point="org.eclipse.core.filebuffers.documentCreation">
>       <factory
>             extensions="*"

class="org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.CDocumentFactory">