RE: [cdt-dev] user questions on mailing lists

If you're against the idea, then voice your opinion in the comments for
the bug.

From Bugzilla:

Bugzilla Voting
Bugzilla has a "voting" feature. Each product allows users to have a
certain number of votes. (Some products may not allow any, which means
you can't vote on things in that product at all.) With your vote, you
indicate which bugs you think are the most important to be fixed.

Depending on how the administrator has configured the relevant product,
you may be able to vote for the same bug more than one time. But
remember, you only have so many votes to use in total! So, you can
either vote a little for many bugs, or vote a lot for a few bugs.

To look at votes:

Go to the query page. Do a normal query, but enter 1 in the "At least
___ votes" field. This will show you items that match your query that
have at least one vote.
To vote for a bug:

Bring up the bug in question.
Click on the "Vote for this bug" link that appears just above the
"Additional Comments" field. (If no such link appears, then voting may
not be allowed in this bug's product.)
Indicate how many votes you want to give this bug. This page also
displays how many votes you've given to other bugs, so you may rebalance
your votes as necessary.
You will automatically get email notifying you of any changes that occur
on bugs you vote for.

You may review your votes at any time by clicking on the "My Votes" link
in the page footer.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group