RE: [cdt-dev] comment line color

Any special insight into why this is a windows case-sensitivity issue?
Are you sure that it is?

I've been looking into the same problem today as this was filed as a bug
against our beta release last week.  If you have an idea of whether it's
possible to fix I'm willing to do the grunt work.

I've defined additional associations for .C and .CPP in
org.eclipse.cdt.core, as well as added these extensions in the editor
definitions in org.eclipse.cdt.ui, but to no avail thusfar.  I get types
and keywords highlighted, but comments and strings are not.

I'll keep banging away on it for now, but if it's just plain not fixable
please let me know :-)

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group