Re: [cdt-dev] Editor structure

> Thanks Alain.=20
>
> By number I mean the constant numbers like: 0x0016, 13ul and so on.
> I like when I can define different color for numbers, so they could =
> easily be located in the code.

ho, I see!
You need to look at the chapter about rules, for editors:
Help --> Help Contents

The Node:
"Platform Plugin Developper Guide" --> Programmer's Guide --> Editors --> Syntax Coloring

The C/C++ rules are define in CppCodeScanner and CCodeScanner.
You probably want to add a new Rule __before__ the keyword/type detections rules,
unfortunately those rules consume the characters as they are read, meaning
they other rules may not have change to have a glimpse at the buffer.

Back to the top