[cdt-dev] Editor structure

I would like to extend the syntax highlighting of C++ editor, so can anyone point me to the documentation that explains differences between partition scanners and scanners within editor. I'm not sure when should I provide my own partition scanner and how the scanner for the this partition should look like.

What I would like to achieve is provide syntax highlighting for:
- preprocessor directives the way they are handled in the Borland editors (C++ Builder and C++ Builder X)
- numbers
- tasks tags

I thought to create simple code assistant for preprocessor directives, but I don't think anybody needs one.

Thanks
  Igor

Back to the top