Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0.1 Endgame

Alain Magloire wrote:
As we are approaching the tentative date for releasing CDT 2.0.1, I would like to propose that we schedule a build Thu Aug 26 that we could put out as 2.0.1 RC1.

There are currently only a few defects that are still targeted to 2.0.1 and it looks like it will soon be in reasonable shape for a final sanity test.

If all goes well, I would like to target the GA for Mon Aug 30.

Does anyone have any objections to this?

go, from me.

And me!.

Note: I've commited a small fix/improvements this morning.

Please let us know about any critical issues.