[cdt-dev] c++ and eclipse

Hi!

I am working with eclipse3.0 and do develope in java. Now I want also to
develope in c++ is it possible to have both in eclipse3.0 at the same time?
Does eclipse have a full support for c++? If yes, which files do I need to
get it working and how do I go about (install) it? If not, which files in
CDT do I need and how do I intall it to work with it in eclipse environment
and which c++ compiler do I need in addition?

Thanks in anticipation

Harp

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Back to the top