Re: [cdt-dev] Problems with parser

Unfortunately, at the moment, the default parameters are only considered at
instantiation time if required.

The plan when I get time to work on templates, is basically to assume that
things are compilable and to make a kind of shadow symbol to represent
things we can't know until instatiation.  This will at least allow us to
parse these kinds of declarations.  We would just report errors at
instantiation if things don't turn out as hoped.

I'll have to think on this a little, but you have given me the idea that
for something like content assist, we could use the default parameters to
provide possible completion suggestions when there otherwise would have
been none.

I don't think there's an update site for 2.0.1 builds, but you can download
zips from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/2.1.0

-Andrew