RE: [cdt-dev] Managed Build option change notification

Are there any external clients that will get hosed if we start mucking with this?  Going once…

If there are no objections I’ll draft a patch over the next few days and submit it.  I guess since this would break API compatibility this should not go into 2.0.1

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

IDE Frameworks Group

Texas Instruments, Toronto