Re: [cdt-dev] Re: cdt-dev digest, Vol 1 #760 - 3 msgs

> Should we reply to Message 3?

8-) ...  I think you should

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:47:54 -0400
> From: Alex Chapiro <achapiro@xxxxxxx>
> To: cdt-dev <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [cdt-dev] Code formatting
>
> Is anybody working on C/C++ code formatting implementation? If no, I'd
> like to do this work (part of it's been already done, but it is
> necessary to make a revision and get rid of deprecated stuff).

I've Alex to post here before, since we vaguely remember someone volunteered
to do some work on it.

What is the state on this ?

Alex ideas were to move the bulk of the work from JDT to the CDT to serve
as a good base.  The JDT also have a tool factory that lets you contribute
different formating.  Does it that match to your current work or future work ?

Note: we have PRs for this in bugzilla, that I'll be happy to assign 8-)

Back to the top