[cdt-dev] Specialized CDT project via plugin

Hi All,

I want create a eclipse (CDT) plugin that adds a specialized CDT
Project, Target or whatever.

For me this specialization currently contains:

* other default values for the managed build process
* additionally generated files in the project folder
* other default values for the debugging procedure

Unfortunately I was not able to find any documentation about the CDT
extension points except the "Managed Build System Extensibility
Document" so I try to find some information here.

Where do I find the documentation for the CDT extension points?

What extension points do I have to extend to reach my goals?

Do you have any recommendations for me?

Back to the top