[cdt-dev] Commiter nominations

Hi folks,

Just want to close on this on return from vacation.... I see that both Vlad
and
Chris were nominated (and voted in) as new committers. I know both of them
do outstanding work and rightly deserve this... congratulations to you both!

Vlad, Chris -- would you be able to send me an email with your full contact
info (email, mail address, phone #). This is required to become a committer.

Also, many thanks to Hoda -- your contributions to CDT were greatly
appreciated, and best wishes in your new endeavors; As Doug mentioned, you
are always welcome to participate in CDT in the future!

Thanks a lot,

Sebastien

Back to the top