[cdt-dev] GTK programming

Hi,

Sorry for the mis-reporting of the bug earlier. I searched the bugzilla before posting, but I missed it.
Anyway, I am looking for a easy way to configure GTK in the project. I am now able to build sources using gtk (by adding the results of pkg-config to the compiler arguments)
The google's results are useless..:
<x-tad-bigger>eclipse</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>-SDK-blah-linux-</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>gtk</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>
</x-tad-bigger>
so I am stuck in searchig.

So what I want is : (Since I can't write English well)
1. GTK compiling in eclipse
2. Code completion (what is this called in eclipse?) of gtk functions, etc..

thanks,
Sung-Jin Hong

Back to the top