Re: [cdt-dev] Bug in makefile autogeneration

This is a known bug, 69575.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

홍 성진 <serialx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/06/2004 10:03 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Bug in makefile autogeneration

I am currently using eclipse 3.0 and cdt 2.0.
I an a newbie in using eclipse (also a java/c starter) and I use Mac OS
X 10.3.
There seems to be a problem in auto-generation of the makefile. (In
managed C project)
CDT seems to generate :
                gcc  -o$@ $(OBJS) $(USER_OBJS) $(LIBS)
which needs to be
                gcc -o $@ $(OBJS) $(USER_OBJS) $(LIBS)

And the build fails.

There's also a execution problem.
when the makefile is corrected and built, eclipse can't execute the
binary. I think this problem is because eclipse finds the binary in the
project root directory, while the actual binary is in the Debug
directory.

I hope this problem only exists in Mac OS X.

Sincerely,
Sung-Jin Hong

Back to the top