Re: [cdt-dev] Re: any C compiler integration with CDT

Depends on what level of integration you require:

Level 1 Integration : Building w/a makefile
Level 2 Integration : Enabling Scanner Discovery mechanism for compiler X.
Level N - 1 Integration :   Source code parser variant support for compiler X.
Level N Integration :         Being able to debug through Eclipse

Level 1 can be achieved a lot easier than levels 2 .. N.

JohnC
www.eclipse.org/cdt