Re: [cdt-dev] Re: any C compiler integration with CDT

Hi,

CYGWIN provides GCC as well as GDB on windows. Agreed.  But, I am
looking for a way
to use a C  compiler other than GCC( because, Cygwin gcc doesn't
support evrey dialect
of C, for example, it doesn't support sunC) to integrate it with CDT.

Looking forward for your response..
with regards,
Ashok