[cdt-dev] efence linker

Hi,

I'm writing a tool for CDT which goes as follows...

I want a user to be able to compile a project with the
electric fence library...

Electric fence has few properties it needs to know
about for each file. It uses the environment variables
mechanism...

I've managed to write a GUI that appears from a
context-menu (right click) on a *.c file. There I edit
the preferences for each file, and save it on disk
using the IResource method "setPersistentProperty"...

Now comes the problem. I would like to be able to
compile all of the files with efence. Each file should
be compiled with its own preferences and so I need a
way to access the makefile (perhaps you have a better
way?!)... Afterwards I need to compile each file...

Please help....