[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] Remote System conference call
- From: Pierre-Alexandre Masse <pmasse@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:14:56 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: MontaVista
This morning I mentioned that we (MontaVista) were about to start a
first implementation of the Remote System Model (also called Target
Model) that we would give back to the community.
We started discussion on that (bug 65471) already a little while ago and
would like to get as much feedback as possible before launching the
This morning in the CDT conference call people suggested a conference
call so that everyone have a chance to express their point of view.
The proposed date is Tuesday 10th August 2004 at 10:30am EST (or 7:30am
If the time and date don't work for anyone who would like to
participate, please speak up and we'll try to find another time to
accommodate everyone. If nobody object I will confirm sending call
details on Friday.
Here is a proposed agenda:
- Introduction of all the participants (5-10 minutes)
- Presentation of MontaVista's proposal (15 minutes)
- general problematic we are trying to solve
- general design explanation (you can also have a look at bugzilla
bug 65471 for details)
- discussions (30 minutes - possibly more if needed)
- what is of interest of other participants (what they would like to
have, what is the highest priority, what they would like to be able to
do, what they don't like in the proposal)
If anyone would like to add something to the agenda, please let me know.
MontaVista Software Inc.