Re: [cdt-dev] Vlad for Committer

+1

Douglas Schaefer wrote:

I'd like to nominate Vlad Hirsl for committer. He's done some pretty cool things with his scanner config work (I'm still pleasantly surprised when I create a project and see the built in include paths show up in the Includes list). He's also worked hard to address the issues raised by our test team here. Plus a few odds and ends like the hp-ux binary parser and some translations bug fixing.

In the future, he'll be working more on core features as we shore up our parser work, so I'd like him to have access to cdt-core as well as cdt-build to finish any work on scanner config.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada